Working with The City Of Edinburg, has helped me out a lot cause I have had the opportunity to work with EHA in their events Thank You Mr. Rudy Ramirez, Liz Hernandez, Robert Briones, Zulema and all of the Staff for everything you do for the kids and residents.
The EHA is doing a great job at offering its residents quality services and programs.
At the Edinburg Housing Authority, we take great pride in serving the needs of low-income families and do our best to:
- Increase the availability of decent, safe & affordable housing
- Narrow the digital divide for families in public housing.
- Ensure equal opportunity in housing.
- Promote self=sufficiency & valuable development.
- Improve community quality of life & economic growth.